Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vegan Table

Tonight I picked up veggies from the CSA. There was plenty of zucchini, so with the main ingredient in mind I chose the Zucchini Pancakes. These are quick to mix up and with Old Bay seasoning, I was looking forward to some spice. Unfortunately, I found them to be a little on the bland side. Surprisingly, there wasn't any kind of dip or sauce recommendation with the recipe either.

If I make these again, I'll likely add a some extra Old Bay and some mustard to the mix. Perhaps, I'll whip up a batch of the remoulade from the Tempeh Crab Cakes in Vegan Brunch to spice these up tomorrow.


Week 1 from The Vegan Table: 200 Unforgettable Recipes for Entertaining Every Guest at Every Occasion .

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing how this goes... and I love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bazu, I've got a minimum of 2 recipes picked out for the week! The picture is actually off one of my overloaded shelfs with way too many books. There's at least 6 more like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6? try 10...

    Can't wait to see the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete